Lets be honest. Positive affirmations can have a positive impact on our day. As moms its easy to place our selves on the back burner. But that tends to leave us burned out.
I wanted to create a list of 10 affirmations that Mom can say to themselves every morning. Being able to remind yourself of these truths can be life-giving. It helps cultivate a happy & healthy life.
- I am a good mom
- I can do amazing things
- Perfection doesn’t make a good Mom. I do.
- I am capable of doing great things.
- I will show my kids love through my words and actions today.
- I will stay clam. Even in the midst of chaos.
- I am grateful to be a Mom.
- I am tough and will get through any obstacles I face today.
- I will encourage my children today, and every day.
- I am more than a Mom.
As a Mom to 3 very active boys, I know it can be hard to set time aside for yourself. These affirmations are a quick and good reminder to start your day. Wake up, enjoy your cup of coffee, and repeat these words to yourself. Every morning. I have created this wallpaper just for you! Save it to your phone or bookmark this page! Come to it whenever you need some encouragement.